senseless



jueves, mayo 25



Oh let the sun beat down upon my face
stars to fill my dream
I am a traveler of both time and space
to be where I have been
to sit with elders of the gentle race
this world has seldom seen
they talk of days for which they sit and wait
all will be revealed


Pero oh ! Es que la rutina se ha roto, fui alguien distinta, a mi manera. Fui otra, a mis ojos, porque estaba fuera de contexto aunque ante el resto era la misma. Nadie lo notó, porque la esencia se mantuvo.

y me pregunto
Es que uno se puede mantener igual mientras todo cambia ? Se puede ser uno sin la esencia circunstancial de uno ?
yo creo que si.


0 Respuestas a “kashmir”


Mi wonderful world

I see trees of green,
red roses too
I see them bloom
for me and you
And I think to myself
what a wonderful world

Come fly with me

El mundo es mi galletita

Pequeño tiempito

I'll have what she's having

Sindica

Powered by