senseless



viernes, julio 7



Here's a thought for every man
Who tries to understand what is in his hands
He walks along the open road of Love and Life
surviving if he can

bound with all the weight of all the words he tried to say

chained to all the places that he never wished to say
bound with all the weight of all the words he tried to say
and as faced the sun he cast no shadow

As they took his soul they stole his pride


Me gusta pensar de cómo la vida es mas inteligente que nosotros, y cada lugar donde nos pone tiene una razón mayor, razón que en general no vemos.

Ahora entiendo cómo se fueron dando las cosas para descubrirnos en este lugar en este momento, y visto desde muy muy arriba parece poesía.

Y de saber que todo lo que pasó antes, lo bueno y malo, era necesario para todo lo que es ahora y para todo lo que será.


0 Respuestas a “cast no shadow”


Mi wonderful world

I see trees of green,
red roses too
I see them bloom
for me and you
And I think to myself
what a wonderful world

Come fly with me

El mundo es mi galletita

Pequeño tiempito

I'll have what she's having

Sindica

Powered by