senseless



jueves, diciembre 22



Kids are running arround naked fucking in the bushes. And ordinary people that are like you and me, we're the keepers of their destiny. Now there's a million years between my fantasies and fears, I feel love, I'm leaving all that I see, now all my emotions fill the air I breath, now you understand that this is not the promised land they spoke of, there's nothing more to be if you can be the remedy, who heals love ? The bets are going down for judgement day. But we weren't meant to be grown ups, thank you for your smile, you make it all worthwhile to us. My pulse pumps out a beat to the ghost dancer, my eyes are dead and my throat's like a black hole. Where did it all go wrong? and until you've repaid the dreams you bought for your lies you'll be cast away alone under the stormy skies. And in your head do you feel what you're not supposed to feel. Baby the time is right to tell it all like it is, I wonder what he thinks of me ? Does it make it all right? It doesn't make it all right to roll it over my soul and leave me here....


0 Respuestas a “standing on the shoulder of giants”


Mi wonderful world

I see trees of green,
red roses too
I see them bloom
for me and you
And I think to myself
what a wonderful world

Come fly with me

El mundo es mi galletita

Pequeño tiempito

I'll have what she's having

Sindica

Powered by