senseless



domingo, agosto 6



Jerry - Hello. I'm looking for my wife.
Alright. If this is where it has to happen, then this is where it has to happen.
I'm not letting you get rid of me. How about that?

This used to be my specialty. I was good in a living room. Send me in there, I'll do it alone. And now I just... I don't know... but on what was supposed to be the happiest night of my business life, it wasn't complete, wasn't nearly close to being in the same vicinity as complete, because I couldn't share it with you. I couldn't hear your voice, or laugh about it with you. I missed my wife. We live in a cynical world, and we work in a business of tough competitors. I love you. You complete me.

Dorothy - Aw, shut up. You had me at hello.

SIEMPRE lloro, no hay manera de evitarlo.


6 Respuestas a “Jerry Maguire”

  1. Blogger Innoble. 

    Que lindo cuando, después de lo que pueden ser muchos momentos lindos o feos, altibajos que necesita la vida, uno puede decir que terminamos "facilotes".

    "You had me at Hello".

    Lindo.

  2. Blogger Caracol 

    No me hizo llorar, pero realmente me emocionó (a pesar de Tom Cruise)

  3. Anonymous Anónimo 

    show me the money!
    sep, yo también moqueo.

  4. Blogger vic 

    Webstudio, vamos, reconozcámoslo, nos ENCANTA ser fecilotes.

    Caracol, no es Tom Cruise, es JERRY MAGUIRE, es mas importante !

    deapoco, show me the money, me habia olvidado de eso !

  5. Blogger Caracol 

    Cuanto mejor hubiera sido J.M. sin T.C. !!!

  6. Blogger vic 

    roy, ninguna mujer te va a decir eso en la primera cita, pero si en la 56, suerte !

    caracol, la peli asi quedó bien, no lo cambiaría.


Mi wonderful world

I see trees of green,
red roses too
I see them bloom
for me and you
And I think to myself
what a wonderful world

Come fly with me

El mundo es mi galletita

Pequeño tiempito

I'll have what she's having

Sindica

Powered by